Women's Kicks Shoe Twisted X WCA0049
The Women's Kicks Collection is a Twisted X® take on classic profiles with style you've come to love. These shoes utilize unique materials, exciting patterns, and powerful pops of color, all while blending style, quality, and unrivaled comfort. The Kicks feature an environmentally friendly Merino Wool upper, ecoTWEED Lining, removable moisture-wicking, antibacterial, machine washable footbed, and a molded rubber outsole infused with rice husk agricultural by-products. These Kicks are a perfect balance of style and comfort that is sure to stand out in a crowd.
- Merino wool upper. Merino wool is a durable and eco-friendly material made from renewable and natural biodegradable fibers sheared from Australian Merino sheep.
- Nylon laces. Also features elastic gore panels on the tongue that allow the shoe to be worn without laces.
- ecoTWEED Lining. ecoTWEED material is made from recycled plastic bottles.
- Molded footbed
- Molded rubber cupsole integrated with blended rice husk. Blended rice husk is an agricultural by-product that is typically thrown away.
- Color Style
- Sustainability Features
- Blended Rice Husk Outsole,ecoTWEED Lining
- Toe Shape
- Closure Type
- Upper Composition
- Outsole Composition
- Molded Rubber Cupsole with Blended Rice Husk
- Fall-1 2021
- Lining Composition
- ecoTWEED Lining
- Footbed Type