Women's Slip-On Driving Moc CellStretch Shoe Twisted X WXC0014
The Women's Slip-On Driving Moc, made with full-grain leather, features Twisted X® patent-pending CellStretch® comfort technology – ensuring that every step you take is backed by cloud-like comfort. The Slip-On Driving Moc features a removable Blend85 upcycled footbed and double gore panels that flex for ease of sliding in, yet, conform comfortably to the foot without the need for laces. The compression-molded sugar cane molasses EVA midsole is paired with a molded rubber outsole integrated with eco-friendly rice husks, making a one-of-a-kind, sustainable outsole – all while providing unmatched stability and durability that you need to carry you from one adventure to the next.
- Upper is a combination of full-grain leather and tooled leather
- CellStretch® technology utilizes cells in the forefoot and heel to provide superior cushioning and comfort
- Elastic gore panels allow for an easy entrance and exit
- Air-mesh lining
- Blend85 footbed. Blend85 footbeds are made with 85% recycled foam. Footbeds also feature ecoTWEED Lining. ecoTWEED material is made from recycled plastic bottles.
- Nylon/glass fiber shank
- Compression-molded EVA midsole integrated with molasses. Molasses is a natural filler that reduces the amount of EVA used.
- Molded rubber outsole integrated with blended rice husk. Blended rice husk is an agricultural by-product that is typically thrown away.
- Color Style
- Black & Tooled Black
- Sustainability Features
- Blend85,Blended Rice Husk Outsole,Molasses EVA,ecoTWEED Lining|Footbed
- Toe Shape
- Closure Type
- Upper Composition
- Outsole Composition
- Molded Rubber with Blended Rice Husk
- Fall-2 2021
- Lining Composition
- Footbed Type
- Midsole Type
- Compression-Molded EVA with Molasses
- Sole Height (in.)