Women's ecoTWX TETWP Slip-On Loafer Shoe Twisted X WCL0012
The Twisted X® Tough Enough to Wear Pink collection was created to raise support and awareness of breast cancer. In fact, a portion of every Tough Enough to Wear Pink shoe sold goes towards breast cancer treatment and research. The women's TETWP casual slip-on loafer is handcrafted with materials that create a fun and unique fusion of textures, colors and patterns. One of the lightest options available with all the comfort you've come to expect from Twisted X®. This slim profile shoe combines a molded footbed on top of a full-length, dual-density EVA midsole and molded rubber outsole. The casual loafers will keep you looking good and keep your feet wrapped in lightweight comfort.
- ecoTWX® Tweed and fabric upper.
- ecoTWX® Tweed is a durable, eco-friendly material made from recycled water bottles.
- Every pair of shoes made from ecoTWX® Tweed uses up to 13 recycled water bottles.
- In addition to the positive impact of removing plastic water bottles from the environment, for every pair purchased, Twisted X® will plant a tree and help repopulate troubled tree populations in the United States.
- Removable, moisture-wicking, antibacterial and machine washable molded footbed.
- Dual-density compression-molded EVA midsole.
- Molded rubber outsole provides durability.
- Color Style
- Light Grey & Pink
- Sustainability Features
- Toe Shape
- Closure Type
- Upper Composition
- Recycled Material
- Outsole Composition
- Molded Rubber
- Summer 2019
- Lining Composition
- Footbed Type
- Midsole Type
- Die-Cut EVA (Dual-density)
- Sole Height (in.)