Women's Zero-X Loafers Twisted X WZXS001
The Women's Zero-X collection is an eco-forward footwear line crafted with comfort in every step. Zero-X focuses on utilizing a no glue construction method. Handcrafted with a full-grain leather upper, air-mesh lining for improved breathability, and 100% bamboo laces, the Zero-X collection aims to reduce the waste associated with traditional footwear construction. Zero-X profiles showcase an independent interlocking stitching system and molded low-to-the-ground outsoles created with rice husk agricultural byproducts. The Zero-X collection from Twisted X® is comfort you can feel good about.
- Full-grain leather upper.
- Made without glue, thereby eliminating harsh chemical adhesives.
- Air-mesh lining for improved breathability and comfort.
- Double gore panel for ease of entry.
- Independent interlocking stitching system.
- Leather pull tabs.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for sustained comfort.
- Molded, low-to-the-ground comfort outsole. Molded rubber outsole infused with rice husk from repurposed agricultural byproduct provides durability. Rice husk is renewable, durable, and natural, all while being carbon positive.
- Color Style
- Sustainability Features
- BioSole,Blended Rice Husk Outsole
- Toe Shape
- Closure Type
- Upper Composition
- Outsole Composition
- Molded Rubber Cupsole with Blended Rice Husk
- Spring 2021
- Lining Composition
- Footbed Type
- Footbed/Midsole combined
- Midsole Type
- Castor Oil with PU
- Sole Height (in.)